Indian Coast Guard has invited applications for recruitment against the post of Assistant Commandant. Interested and willing candidates are advised to apply before March 26.
Name of the post: Assistant commandant
Pay scale: Eligible and willing candidates will be able to get a consolidated pay of Rs 15,600-39,100
The applicant should possess a Bachelor's degree with an aggregate of 60 per cent from a recognized university or institute. He should have studied mathematics and physics as subjects with 60 per cent aggregate marks in both subjects.
The applicants should be born between July 1, 1990 to June 30, 1994
- Candidates will be called for preliminary examination. The test will consist of mental ability test, cognitive aptitude test and picture perception and discussion list.
- Candidates selected in preliminary test will be called for final selection which will consist of psychological test, group task and interview.
- Selection will be based on the overall performance.
How to apply
- Candidates can apply online between March 21 to March 26
- Visit the official link joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click onto opportunity button
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant General Duty Branch
- Click 'I Agree' button to proceed to online registration
- Enter the details as prescribed and carefully
- Unique application/registration number will be provided to the candidate on submission
- Click here for official notification.
- Click here to apply online.